- This event has passed.
October 25 @ 06:00 – 16:00 +03
The new installment of the longest foot race series organized in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is BACK. After four successful Hejaz50 and one Hejaz100 back in February 2017, you can now register for the Hejaz50 v5.
- Hejaz50 v5 will have a total incline of 1200m ascent. Only.
- The 50km includes 4 legs, labeled South, North, West, East done in that order.
- Each leg starts and finishes at Hejaz50 BaseCamp: you will hike/run/ride up 4 legs from and back to Hejaz50 Basecamp Athletes must Check-out and Check back in at the start and end finish of each lap.
- Trekkers/Hikers will do only the South then the North Leg.
- Runners and MTB Riders may stop at any time, but to qualify for victory they must complete the 4 legs.
Hejaz50 MTB’ers, runners and trekkers will start at 05:40 AM.
There will be an overall cut-off time of 10hours for the 50km athletes. There will also be intermediate cut-offs.
This is YOUR race. You can ride your Mountain Bike. You can walk. And, of course, you can run. You can’t miss it.
- Volunteer 4×4
Race entry fee
The Fee is not transferable and not refundable.
- 79 SAR only: EID Special – until Aug 17th 2019 23:55.
- 149 SAR only: Early Bird – until Oct 2nd 2019 23:55.
- 179 SAR : from Oct 3rd 2019 00:00 until Oct 19th 2019 23:55.
- 229 SAR Late Fee – from Oct 20th 2019 00:00 until Oct 24th 2019 17:00.
- Athletes MUST carry with them at least 1.5 liter of water. it must NOT be in a disposable plastic water bottle by fear that this bottle might be disposed of in the wild. Athletes can use hydration packs, belts, backpacks at their convenience.
- Hat / Buff (protection against sand storm)
- Sun glasses
- Fully charged phone
- Toilet paper